Migrants Resilience Collaborative (MRC)
Migrants Resilience Collaborative (MRC)is a grassroots-led multi-stakeholder collaborative of nonprofit, philanthropic, and private sector actors focused on ensuring safety, security, and mobility for vulnerable migrant families across India. Over the next 3 years, MRC aims to enable equitable recovery of 10 million workers and their families in 100 districts and cities.Contact Us
- Strengthen delivery systems of priority social security schemes such as One Nation One Ration, and BOCW
- Scaling low-cost models that can be paid for by government / industry (for their workers).
- 10 million migrant households registered with MRC, with at least 6 million receiving key social security benefits in 5 years
- Establish a national migrant worker helpline and dispatch support system as a national, government-adopted protection system.
- 10 million workers and their families have access to helpline and dispatch support, related state remedies.
- Reduce forced labour
- 1 million workers are responsibly recruited i.e., are working under safe and fair employment conditions
Social registry and social security
2.4 million +
Households registered with MRC
1.9 million +
Social security benefits facilitated
Social security benefits facilitated in partnership with industry
Calls on the helpline
Forced labour rescued
₹30 million +
Compensation recovered for workers
Collaboration & Partnership
We've achieved this due to partnerships we've forged with various governments, institutions, industry, and collaborations at the grassroot levelKnow More
Collaboration with State Government and respective institutions